On This Page
The Fairfield University Academic Commons supports the scholarly success and intellectual growth of our students. Academic Commons partners are dedicated to:
- Coordinating academic resources
- Helping students achieve their educational goals
- Creating an inclusive environment for students
- Eliminating barriers to student success
- Strengthening students’ academic experience, in and out of the classroom
The Academic Commons is comprised of the following areas: Office of Academic Support and Retention, Office of Accessibility, CAS Fredrickson Family Innovation Lab, ITS Help Desk, Global Fairfield, Writing Center, Math Center and the DiMenna-Nyselius Library.