On This Page
Mu Chi Committees
The Governance Committee shall oversee Bylaws compliance, make recommendations for Bylaws changes, and oversee member and chapter eligibility issues.
Leadership Succession Committee
The Leadership Succession Committee shall develop members in organizational leadership roles across the span of their careers, mentor members to assume organizational board and officer positions at all levels of organizations. The committee shall select nominees and prepare the biennial ballot. The ballot will be sent to the Board of Directors of Sigma Theta Tau International at least (2) months prior to the meeting and to the chapters at least one (1) month prior to this meeting.
- Mu Chi received the International Mildred Adams Heritage Award in 1997.
- Chapter Key Award for Excellence in 1995, 1997, 1999, and 2001.
- Chapter Newsletter Awards Awarded at the 36th Biennial Convention:
- Editorial Excellence Award - "Nursing Research and the Law" by Gayle Sullivan, JD, RN
- New Article Award - "Nursing Research, Evidence Based Practice" by Patti Dykes and Kathleen Wheeler
- Special Edition Award - "Volunteerism"
- Feature Article Award - "Making a Difference: World Wide Volunteering" by Karen Ann Simmons