On This Page
Spring 2023 Career & Internship Fair
Fairfield's spring fair will be held on Wed., Feb. 15 from 12-3 p.m. in the fieldhouse of the Quick Recreation Complex.
Students of all class years and majors from the College of Arts & Sciences, Dolan School of Business, Egan School of Nursing & Health Studies, and the School of Engineering will be attending.
Employer registration has closed. If you would like to be included on our mailing list, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Connect with the University Career Center
Contact the University Career Center at email@example.com if you are interested in arranging networking opportunities such as info sessions, tabling, and club presentations. We look forward to assisting you with your organization’s recruiting efforts!
Student Tips for Attending a Career Fair
To prepare for an in-person or virtual career event, students should...
Make an appointment with your career center counselor for assistance with career exploration, career coaching, networking strategies, interview preparation, fine-tuning your resume, and much more.
- School of Engineering: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Egan School of Nursing & Health Studies: email@example.com
- Dolan: firstname.lastname@example.org
- College of Arts & Sciences: email@example.com
Trained CPAs can assist students with resumes, cover letters, Linkedin profiles, and Stags4Hire. Check Life@Fairfield for the weekly schedule.
- Develop an elevator pitch to respond to: “tell me about yourself”.
- Make sure your resume is up to date and upload it to Handshake.
- Dress professionally and take notes.
- Ask employers for their contact information so you can follow up with them after the fair.
- Write a thank you note to employers who provided contact information and follow up on any activities discussed.
Questions about the Career Fairs? E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. Stay up to date on all Career Center events by visiting Life@Fairfield.