On This Page
How to Apply
Residents of the United States interested in applying to any of Fairfield University's graduate programs, must submit the following at www.fairfield.edu/applynow:
- Completed Graduate Admission Online Application: While your application is in progress, you can check to see if your supporting documents, such as transcripts and recommendations, have been received. Please allow 48 hours from the time we receive the documents for them to post to the checklist. Track the status of your application.
- Non-refundable $65 Application Fee
- Professional Resume: Applicants are required to submit (online) a current resume that includes employment and education history
- Personal Statement: Applicants are required to submit (online) a self-evaluation of their work experience and career objectives
- Official Transcripts from All Universities/Colleges Attended: Transcripts must be sent directly from the institution in order to be considered official. All foreign transcripts must be evaluated by an approved evaluating service.
- Two Recommendation Forms and Letters from a current employer, supervisor or professor. The Recommendations are completed online. At the time of application, you will need to provide your two recommender's names and e-mail addresses.
- Interviews: Applicants may be required to participate in an interview as part of the admission process. If required, candidates will be contacted by the program director to schedule an appointment.
- Official Test Scores: Scores may be required on a program-specific basis
Applicants applying to programs within the College of Arts and Sciences, School of Engineering, Marion Peckham Egan School of Nursing and Health Studies, and the School of Education and Human Development should upload all supporting materials into their online application and have all official college transcripts emailed directly from their institutions to firstname.lastname@example.org or mailed directly to:
Office of Graduate Admission
1073 North Benson Road
Fairfield, CT 06824-5195
Applicants to the Dolan School of Business should upload all of their supporting materials into the online application and have all official transcripts emailed directly from their institutions to email@example.com or mailed directly to:
Committee on Graduate Admission
Dolan School of Business
1073 North Benson Road
Fairfield, CT 06824
Mandatory Immunizations: Connecticut State law requires each full-time or matriculated student to provide proof of immunity or screening against measles, mumps, rubella, varicella (chicken pox), meningitis and tuberculosis. Certain exemptions based on age and housing status apply. Matriculating students are defined as those enrolled in a degree seeking program.
The completed form should be returned directly to the Student Health Center. Although this is not required to complete an application, you must provide proof of immunity/screening prior to course registration. Please consult your private health care provider to obtain the necessary immunizations. Questions may be directed to the Student Health Center: (203) 254-4000 ext. 2241 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please Note: Certain schools and/or programs may have additional requirements. Please refer to your program of interest's webpage for their specifics.
If you have any questions or need help with the application process, please contact the Office of Graduate Admission at (203) 254-4184 or email@example.com.