Orientation for Class of 2017 Around the Corner
We can’t wait to see you in June! The Orientation program is a unique, fun, and exciting opportunity for first-year students to get acquainted with Fairfield University. First-year students attending Orientation will:
* Register for courses
* Create an academic plan for their first year
* Develop a community with the other first-year students who will be in your First Year Experience program seminar group
* Gain a head start on a successful, enjoyable college experience, and will make your transition in September much easier
* Bond with your New Student Leader - who serves the role of mentor, advisor, acquaintance, facilitator, and resource for incoming students
* Meet faculty and staff members and learn more about the expectations of the faculty-student relationship
* Stay overnight in the residence halls
* Have fun!
To learn more about Orientation and to watch last year’s Orientation video (based on the Hunger Games!), visit www.fairfield.edu/orientation.