Coming Soon: Alumni & Family Weekend October 25-27
Alumni & Family Weekend is a Fairfield tradition that offers a variety of fun activities and special events for students, alumni, and families alike! Year after year, hundreds of parents come to visit their students on campus, and alumni return to visit their favorite spots and connect with old friends.
Highlights of the weekend included:
- A conversation and discussion with Rev. Jeffrey P. von Arx, S.J.
- A tasty sampling of students' favorite local restaurants at Taste of Fairfield
- Exciting athletic events and competitions
- Dedication of the men's and women's basketball locker rooms
- A reception for student leaders and alumni student leaders
- The Alumni & Family Weekend Mass Celebration
- Saturday evening entertainment featuring the Upright Citizens Brigade
- A traditional Sunday brunch served in the Main Dining Room
- The ever-popular Fairfield University Glee Club concert