The thoughts and prayers of the Fairfield University community are with all whose lives have been impacted in recent weeks by natural disasters around the world. We firmly believe that the priority of all students at this time should be the safety, health and security of their families. However, we also know that students are planning for their futures and are concerned about how these disruptions may impact their college admission process. In light of those concerns, here are some of the provisions Fairfield University is making.
- Our Early Action and Early Decision I deadlines are extended until December 1. If needed, we will be ready to extend the deadlines beyond that date. Please keep in mind that there is no advantage to applying as an early candidate except that students are notified early, so students should not feel compelled to apply under the early deadlines.
- We will continue to waive application fees for students from affected areas. The code to be used in the “School Specific Fee Waiver” is STAGS18.
- As you probably know, Fairfield University is a Test Optional institution. If you are planning to submit scores but your test date has been changed, please let us know and we will hold a final decision on your application until we receive your most up to date scores.
- As you submit your financial aid applications, please know that we stand ready to work with your family on an individual basis to accurately assess your current financial situation. Fairfield does require that students submit both the CSS Profile and the FAFSA. Further information on Fairfield’s financial aid application procedures can be found at: https://www.fairfield.edu/undergraduate/financial-aid-and-tuition/application-deadlines/
- If for any reason you are not able to submit materials electronically, you can submit paper documents. Documents should be mailed to: Office of Undergraduate Admission Fairfield University – Kelley Center 1073 North Benson Road Fairfield, CT 06824
If you have any questions about Fairfield University or the admission process, please do not hesitate to contact us at 203-254-4100, or at email@example.com.
With Warm Regards,
Vice President for Enrollment Management