Faber Hall, formerly known as 42 Bellarmine Road, originally served as the primary residence for the Fairfield University Jesuit community. After a new Jesuit residence was built in 2009, the previous residence was extensively renovated. Located on the south side of campus, Faber Hall is named in honor of St. Peter Faber, S.J. (1506-1546), who was among the companions of St. Ignatius who came together to form the Society of Jesus. Pope Francis canonized Peter Faber on December 17, 2013.
Students living in Faber Hall enjoy multiple common spaces including a study area, social lounge and meditation room. There is a bathroom in-suite in each room.