Claver Hall is located in the Village Complex on the southeast side of campus, stands four stories tall, and opened in 1972. Claver Hall houses a mix of Sophomore and Junior housing. Claver Hall is named for Saint Peter Claver, S.J., a Spanish Jesuit who spent his life alleviating the suffering of black slaves in South America.
- Mixed class housing
- Co-ed by wing/floor
- Two double rooms adjoined by a bathroom
- Four common lounges and two kitchens
- Air conditioning
- Village Complex Bill of Rights
- Vending machines
- Four Resident Assistants throughout the building
- Double occupancy
- Desks (3 drawers with keyboard drawer)
- Desk chairs
- Beds (most can be bunked, raised, or lofted)
- 3-drawer dressers
- Wardrobes or Closets
- Micro-fridge (a combination microwave and refrigerator unit)
- Computer network connections
- Cable TV connection
- Phone connection (which students share but can set up private voicemail)
- Window coverings
- Standard Room (Including the entry, closet, and bathroom) - 16' x 17'
Recommended Carpet Size
- Standard Room - 10' x 12'