De-Stress During Finals at the Library!
Stop by the library during finals week for fun activities to help you clear your mind and de-stress and enjoy extended hours! The library will open at 7:45 a.m. on Tuesday, May 2 and will be open continuously (24 hours) until May 11 at 9 p.m. On Friday May 12 the library will be open from 7:45 a.m. - 6.p.m.
Enjoy FREE coffee, tea and snacks starting at 11 p.m. every night during finals. Co-sponsored by the DiMenna-Nyselius Library, Marion Peckham Egan School of Nursing and Health Studies, Counseling and Psychological Services and the Fairfield University Bookstore. De-stress supplies will be located on the main floor, including coloring books, Legos, puzzles and board games.
WEDNESDAY, MAY 3
- Meditation and Massage: 10 a.m. - 1 p.m. at the Library in room 114. Enjoy a ten minute massage, guided meditation, relaxing music, healthy snacks and stress relief tips. Co-sponsored with Counseling & Psychological Services.
- Petting Zoo on the Library Lawn: 11 a.m. - 3 p.m. Sponsored by FUSA.
- Make Pet Rocks in the Library lobby: 11 a.m. - 3 p.m. Pick up a "Pet Rock" to decorate. Keep it with you while you study, or add it to the Library's rock garden of positive messages for someone else who might need it.
THURSDAY, MAY 4
- Therapy Dogs: 12:30 - 1:30 p.m. in Library room 114
FRIDAY, MAY 5
- Therapy Dogs: 2 – 4 p.m. in Library room 114 and 101
MONDAY, MAY 8
- “Paper Play”: Roll. it. Rip it. Fold it. Snip it. Take a few minutes to destress by playing with paper! Make a 3-D book craft, create a collage or make bookmarks while you enjoy cookies and relaxing music. Join us 11 a.m. - 4 p.m. in Library room 114. Co-sponsored with the Fairfield University Bookstore.