STAGiving Day is a great day for parents to celebrate Fairfield and their children's accomplishments as a Stag.
This STAGiving Day, parents are encouraged to remember their children’s experiences, favorite classes, life-long friendships, extracurricular activities and the supportive community that is Fairfield, and consider making a gift in honor of a professor, program, or classmate that has made, or is making, a positive impact in their student’s life. And, new this year, with a donation of $75 or more, parents can receive an exclusive pair of Stag socks. Thanks to a $150,000 challenge, which Fairfield will receive if 1,500 donors make a contribution, each gift will have an even greater impact.
A gift, of any size, will:
- Support dynamic academic programs and talented faculty.
- Enhance student access to outstanding educational and extracurricular activities.
- Provide financial assistance and opportunities for students.
There are many easy ways to show your Stag spirit this STAGiving Day:
- Make a gift: Visit fairfield.edu/STAGiving or call 877-748-5123 between 6 a.m. and midnight to make a contribution in support of dynamic academic programs and talented faculty.
- Get social: Use #STAGiving and spread Stag spirit on social media. Click here to learn more.
- Gear up in red: No matter if you are visiting the campus, or are heading to the office, show your Stag pride by wearing Fairfield or red attire.
- Track progress: Be sure to track Fairfield's progress in achieving STAGiving goals at http://www.fairfield.edu/stagiving.
- Become an advocate: Encourage friends and family to participate to earn Fairfield swag. Simply look for the “Advocate” tab on the campaign of your choice.
Join the celebration and help Fairfield knock the socks off of STAGiving Day! To view all of the giving options and to learn more about STAGiving Day, visit fairfield.edu/STAGiving.