On Tuesday, March 20, Fairfield alumni are invited to share stories about their own Fairfield experiences and consider making a gift in honor of a person or program that made a profound impact in their lives.
Fairfield alumni are invited to join the celebration and help support Fairfield in reaching 1,500 donors in 24-hours on the fourth annual STAGiving Day, Tuesday, March.
Every donor makes a difference. When Stags participate on STAGiving Day, they are celebrating their own education and accomplishments or those of a friend or mentor. On Tuesday, March 20, Fairfield alumni are invited to share stories about their own Fairfield experiences and consider making a gift in honor of a person or program that made a profound impact in their lives. Gifts of every size make a positive impact, And, thanks to a $150,000 challenge -- which Fairfield will receive if 1,500 donors make a contribution -- gifts will have an even greater impact.
New this year: With a donation of $75 or more you can receive an exclusive pair of Stag socks.
Alumni participation with a gift matters!
US News and World Report considers the percentage of undergraduate alumni of record who donate to their college or university when determining their rankings. This percentage influences the University’s reputation among prospective students, parents, and peers.
Fairfield has an alumni giving rate of about 16 percent. An increase in Fairfield’s participation rate will elevate rankings, and that raises the value of a Fairfield education. And it’s not the size of the gift that matters — it’s simply the number of alumni who give.
A gift, of any size, will:
- Support dynamic academic programs and talented faculty.
- Enhance student access to outstanding educational and extracurricular activities.
- Provide financial assistance and opportunities for students.
There are easy ways to show your Stag spirit:
- Make a gift: Visit fairfield.edu/STAGiving or call 877-748-5123 between 6 a.m. and midnight to make a contribution in support of dynamic academic programs and talented faculty.
- Get social: Use #STAGiving and spread Stag spirit on social media. Click here to learn more.
- Gear up in red: No matter if you are visiting the campus, or are heading to the office, show your Stag pride by wearing Fairfield or red attire.
- Track progress: Be sure to track Fairfield's progress in achieving STAGiving goals at http://www.fairfield.edu/stagiving.
- Become an advocate: Encourage friends and family to participate to earn Fairfield swag. Simply look for the “Advocate” tab on the campaign of your choice.
Join Fairfield and help knock the socks off of STAGiving Day! To view all of the giving options and to learn more about STAGiving Day, visit fairfield.edu/STAGiving.