Attend Alumni & Family Weekend!
Alumni & Family Weekend for all faculty, staff, administrators, and their families!
Friday, October 24 – Sunday, October 26
Tickets and sign-ups are online at www.fairfield.edu/afw
(Online ticket sales/registration ends Sunday, October 19 at midnight. Tickets will be available on-site, first come, first served)
The following events are free, but please register in advance!
- Stag Stampede Fun Run (Bring two non-perishable food items to donate)
- Health Studies Panel: Growth in the Health Center Industry and the Affordable Care Act
- 7th Biannual Art History Alumni Forum
- Health Studies Career Discussion with Fairfield Faculty
- Alumni Career Panel
- Ghost Hunter John Zaffis from SyFy's Hit Show Haunted Collector
- Glee Club Concert
- Frozen Sing-along and Guardian of the Galaxy Movie Showing
- Student Leadership Reception for current and former student leaders
- Alumni & Family Weekend Mass celebration
- Athletic events including Field Hockey, Men’s Soccer, Lacrosse, Swimming & Diving, and Volleyball
You can pre-register and pay for tickets at www.fairfield.edu/afw. Tickets can be picked up at check-in.
- Taste of Fairfield – Sampling of local vendors with entertainment by Beach Avenue, featured on America's Got Talent!
1 Taste of Fairfield food voucher - $3
3 Taste of Fairfield food vouchers - $8 (save $1)
5 Taste of Fairfield food vouchers - $12 (save $3)
- Beer Garden Package - Three (3) drink tickets and souvenir cup - $15
- Sunday Brunch - Traditional brunch in Barone Dining Hall
Family Member Brunch Voucher - $12
Child Brunch Voucher - $8
For questions, call Student Programs & Leadership Development at (203) 254 - 4053 or e-mail email@example.com.