Calling all Fairfield students, alumni, parents, faculty, staff, and friends: wear red, share stories, and make a gift in honor of a professor, classmate, coach, mentor, or program that has impacted your life.
On STAGiving Day, our community’s voices, stories, and support will work in unison to propel Fairfield forward as the modern, Jesuit Catholic University...
— Wally Halas, vice president for University Advancement
STAGiving Day is a great day to celebrate Fairfield. Join the celebration and help support Fairfield during the fourth annual STAGiving Day on Tuesday, March 20.
Every donor makes a difference. When Stags participate on STAGiving Day, they are celebrating and strengthening Fairfield's legacy of excellence. On March 20, the Stag community is encouraged to share stories about their favorite Fairfield experiences and make a gift in honor of persons or programs that have made a profound impact on their lives.
“STAGiving Day was brought to life four years ago as a way to bring the entire Fairfield family — including students, alumni, parents, faculty, staff, and friends — together for one day to collectively celebrate Stag Country,” explained Wally Halas, vice president for University Advancement. “On STAGiving Day, our community’s voices, stories, and support will work in unison to propel Fairfield forward as the modern, Jesuit Catholic University and provide great opportunities for our students and faculty.”
Gifts of every size make a positive impact. Donations will directly support dynamic academic programs and talented faculty, enhance student access to outstanding educational and extracurricular activities, and provide financial assistance and opportunities for students. New this year, with a donation of $75 or more, supporters can receive an exclusive pair of Stag socks.
There are many easy ways to show Stag spirit on STAGiving Day:
- Make a gift: Visit fairfield.edu/STAGiving or call 877-748-5123 between 6 a.m. and midnight to make a contribution in support of dynamic academic programs and talented faculty.
- Get social: Use #STAGiving and spread Stag spirit on social media. Click here to learn more.
- Gear up in red: No matter if you are visiting the campus or heading to your office, show your Stag pride by wearing Fairfield attire or the color RED.
- Track progress: Be sure to track Fairfield's progress in achieving STAGiving goals at http://www.fairfield.edu/stagiving.
- Become an advocate: Encourage friends and family to participate to earn Fairfield swag. Simply look for the “Advocate” tab on the campaign of your choice.
Join the celebration and help Fairfield knock the socks off of STAGiving Day! To view all of the giving options and to learn more about STAGiving Day, visit fairfield.edu/STAGiving.