Library Room 302: Presentation Practice / Video Conference Room
Located on the upper level of the Library, room 302 is a multi-function room which serves as a Presentation Practice and Video Conference Room
Room 302 provides a presentation practice and recording functionality to assist individuals and groups in developing effective presentation skills. This space enables students to practice their presentations for immediate playback or record them for later review and analysis. The equipment in the room includes:
- 60" TV display for showing presentations from the dedicated Mac computer with PowerPoint and Keynote
- Confidence monitor with a camera for viewing and recording ongoing presentations
- One button recording system that record your presentation to any USB flash drive
- Table - seats 6
- USB Flash Drive (checkout at Circulation Desk)
- Presentation clicker (checkout at Circulation Desk)
- Tripod with smartphone mount (checkout at Circulation Desk)
Reservation is required to use room 302 for presentation practice. To reserve, please click on Reserve button below and select the desired date & time.
Room 302 provides web and video conferencing functionality.
The technology in this room facilitates student interviews, dissertation defenses, and collaborative engagement with peers and scholars from across the globe. The audio-visual technology in the room includes:
- 60" TV display for displaying video conference from the dedicated Mac computer
- Web conferencing software: Skype, Facetime, Hangout, and Blackboard Collaborate
- Web Camera and microphone
- Table - seats 6
- Wireless keyboard / mouse (checkout at Circulation Desk)
Reservation is required to use room 302 for video conferencing. To reserve, please click on Reserve button below and select the desired date & time.
- Presentation Practice Rooms are intended for use by groups or individuals that need to use the equipment provided. This is NOT a group study room.
- Reservation is required. The room may be reserved up to 14 days in advance
- The room is only available for current Fairfield students, faculty, and staff
- The room can be reserved for ranging from 30 minutes to 2 hours (maximum 2 hours per day)
- Food and beverage are not allowed in this room.
- The room is locked at all times. User with reservation must visit the Library Circulation Desk to have Library staff open the room; your stag card will be held at the Circulation Desk while using the room.