Dr. James He
Professor of Information Systems & Operations Management
o: Dolan School of Business Rm 2115
- Distingushed as a Fellow of the International Information Management Association (IIMA), 2006.
- Elected as President of the International Information Management Association (IIMA), 2007.
- Outstanding Achievement Award - 2009 Best Theoretical/Empirical Research Paper Honorable Mention for “Crashing Stochastic Lead Times”, co-authored with Jack C. Hayya and Terry P. Harrison of Pennsylvania State University, won Honorable Mention at Decision Sciences Institute Annual Meeting, November 17, 2009, New Orleans, LA.
- Distinguished Service Award - As Vice President for the 17th Annual International Information Management Association Conference, October 2006, New Rochelle, New York.
- Enterprise Documentation: A Formal-Model Approach. Dolan School of Business. 2007.
- Analysis of E-marketplace in the Textile Industry in China. Dolan School of Business. 2006.
- Analysis of Critical Success Factors for Business Process Reenginering. Dolan School of Business, Fairfield University. 2005.
- The (s, Q) Inventory Model with Stochastic Lead Time and Deterministic Demand. Dolan School of Business, Fairfield University. 2004.
- Funded Research: Principal Investigator, "The Impact of Just-In-Time Production on the Quality of Food Products in South Carolina," funded by USDA at the level of $300,000 for the period September 1995 through February 1999.