Dr. Philip I. Eliasoph
Professor of Visual & Performing Arts
o: Canisius Hall Rm 210
Eliasoph, Philp, Adolf Dehn: Midcentury Manhattan, The Artist Book Foundation, 2017
Eliasoph, Philip, Real Portraits, [essay] TIME Covers by Henry Koerner, Yale University, 2015,
Eliasoph, Philip, Robert C. Jackson: Paintings, Schiffer Publishers, 2012;
- Eliasoph, Philip, Colleen Browning, The Enchantment of Realism, Hudson Hills Press, 2011;
- Eliasoph, Philip, Robert Vickrey: The Magic of Realism: Hudson Hills Press, 2009;
- Eliasoph, Philip, Egbert Cadmus: A Re-Discovery of a Family of Artists, Cooley Gallery, 2008;
- Eliasoph, Philip. Mark Balma: Drawing from Tradition. Milan: Electa Publishers, 1993.
- Eliasoph, Philip. Robert Cottingham: "Rolling Stock". Exhibition catalogue. San Francisco, CA: Harcourt Modern Art, 1991.
- Eliasoph, Philip; others, . Art of the Western World, Faculty Manual. WNET-Channel 13, Corporation for Public Broadcasting and Annenberg Project, 1989.
plus: over 250 art reviews, exhibition catalogues published in national art magazines and regional media;
plus: over 150 pedagogical article reviews published in The New York Times InEducation; www.nytimesineducation.com