Dr. Min Xu
Associate Professor of Physics
o: Bannow Science Center Rm 119
- Min Xu, The Scatterin-phase theorem: anomalous diffraction by forward-peaked scattering media. Opt. Express, 19:21643-21651, 2011.
- M. Xu and A. Katz. Light Scattering Reviews, volume III, chapter Statistical Interpretation of Light Anomalous Diffraction by Small Particles and its Applications in Bio-agent Detection and Monitoring, pages 27-68. Springer, 2008.
- M. Lax, W. Cai, and M. Xu. Random Processes in Physics and Finance. Oxford University Press, USA, 2006.
- Min Xu. Low coherence enhanced backscattering beyond diffusion. Opt. Lett., 33:1246-1248, 2008.
- M. Xu, Tao T. Wu, and Jianan Y. Qu. Unified Mie and fractal scattering by cells and experimental study on application in optical characterization of cellular and subcellular structures. J. Biomed. Opt., 13:038802, 2008.
- M. Xu, M. Alrubaiee, S. K. Gayen, and R. R. Alfano. Three-dimensional localization and optical imaging of objects in turbid medium using independent component analysis. Appl. Opt., 1889-1897, 2005.
- M. Xu and R. R. Alfano. Random walk of polarized light in turbid media. Phys. Rev. Lett., 95:213905, 2005.
- M. Xu and R. R. Alfano. Fractal mechanisms of light scattering in biological tissue and cells. Opt. Lett., 30:3051-3053, 2005.
- M. Xu and R. R. Alfano. Circular polarization memory of light. Phys. Rev. E, 72:065601(R), 2005.
- M. Xu. Electric field Monte Carlo for polarized light propagation in turbid media. Opt. Express, 12: 6530-6539, 2004.