Dr. Joyce Muriel Shea
Associate Professor of Nursing
o: NHS Rm 201E
- Shea, J.M. (2010). Coming back normal: The process of self-recovery in those with schizophrenia. Journal of the American Psychiatric Nursing Association, 16, 43-51.
- Shea, J., Grossman, S., Wallace, M., & Lange, J. (2010). Assessment of advanced practice palliative care nursing competencies in nurse practitioner students: Implications for the integration of ELNEC curricular modules. Journal of Nursing Education, 49, 183-189.
- Lange, J.W., Shea, J., Grossman, S., Wallace, M., & Ferrell, B.R. (2009). Validation of the End-of-Life Nursing Education Consortium Knowledge Assessment Test: An Abbreviated Version. Journal of Hospice and Palliative Nursing, 11, 284-290.
- Wallace, M., Grossman, S., Campbell, S., Robert, T., Lange, J., & Shea, J. (2009). Integration of end-of-life care content in undergraduate nursing curricula: Student knowledge and perceptions. Journal of Professional Nursing, 25, 50-56.
- Wallace, M., Campbell, S., Grossman, S.C., Shea, J.M., Lange, J.W., & Quell, T.T. (2008). Integrating spirituality into undergraduate nursing curricula. International Journal of Nursing Education Scholarship,5, 1-13.
- Shea, J.M., Campbell, S.H., & Miners, L. (2008). Chapter 4 - Faculty learning communities: An innovative approach to faculty development. In S.H. Campbell & K. Daley (Eds.), Simulation scenarios for nurse educators:Making it REAL, (pp. 33-42). NY: Springer Publishing Company, Inc.
- Shea, J.M. (2008). Chapter 17 - Assessing a patient with a mood disorder. In S.H. Campbell & K. Daley (Eds.), Simulation scenarios for nurse educators:Making it REAL, (pp. 179-190). NY: Springer Publishing Company, Inc.
- Wallace, M., Shea, J.M., & Guttman, C. (2006). Health promotion. In J. Gallo. T. Fulmer, G. Paveza, & W. Reichel (Eds.), Handbook of geriatric assessment (4th ed.), (pp. 331-368). Sudbury, MA: Jones and Bartlett.