Dr. Tracey Robert
Professor of Counselor Education
o: Canisius Hall Rm 120
Current Research Interests
Interprofessional consultation, integrated care model in counseling, clinical supervision, work and spirituality
Focus Group Facilitator, Program Evaluator (2017- 2020) EDICT grant, School of Nursing.
Facilitator, (Spring 2016). Program Evaluation Focus Groups. School of Nursing, Graduate Nursing Degrees for accreditation.
Recipient, Sabbatical Leave, (Fall,2013). Critical Incidents in Integrating Spirituality into Counseling (edited book). Book contract, American Counseling Association.
Primary Investigator, (Fall 2012 – Spring 2014). Integration of mindfulness practice into fieldwork course work in counselor education, nursing and school psychology.
- Research on complex trauma and spirituality (2010)
- Clinical Supervision (2007-2010), Facilitator for clinical group supervision, Mid-Fairfield Hospice.
- Focus Group Facilitator (2007-2009) Pediatric/Adolescent Cancer Palliative Care, Culpeper Foundation, School of Nursing, Fairfield University
- Researcher (2007-2008), Evaluating the Outcomes of Nursing Education, 2nd Degree Students, Duke Un.iversity & Helene Fuld Foundation Trust grant, School of Nursing, Fairfield University
- Qualitative Researcher (April, 2007), End of Life Nursing Education Project, School of Nursing, Fairfield University.
- CN 099: Comp Exam: Clin Mental Health
- CN 446: Spirituality and Counseling
- CN 457: Career Dev: Theory & Practice
- CN 468: Professional Issues in Cnsling
- CN 515: Trauma and Crisis Intervention
- CN 525: Spirituality and Wellness
- CN 553: Cnsling Relationships & Skills
- CN 558: Counseling Practicum
- CN 585: Intro to Clinical Supervision
- CN 590: Internship: ClinicalMentlHlth
- CN 590C: Internship: ClinicalMentlHlth
- CN 591C: Cont CMHC Internship
- CN 595: Independent Study