Dr. Bruce Bradford
Associate Professor of Accounting
o: Dolan School of Business Rm 2101
- Arthur Andersen Fellow, 2000.
- Beta Gamma Sigma, 1985.
- Phi Kappa Phi, 1985.
- Outstanding Graduate Student Award, 1985.
- Open-Market Repurchases and the Signaling Hypothesis. Dolan School of Business Summer Research Grant, 2008.
- Operating and Financial performance Associated with Open Market Repurchases. Dolan School of Business Summer Research Grant, 2007.
- The Effects of Repurchase of Common Stock and Stock Options on the Long-Run Accretion or Dilution of Earnings Per Share. Sabbatical, 2004.
- Market Underreaction to Open Market Repurchases of Common Stock Revisited. Dolan School of Business Summer Research Grant, 2003.
- Using Great Plains Dynamics to Illustrate the Management of Transaction Information and the Production of Reliable Financial Reports. Great Plains Software, 1998.