Dr. James E. Biardi
Associate Professor of Biology
o: Bannow Science Center Rm 206
- PROF Postdoctoral Career Development Fellowship, NIH MORE Program, joint UC Davis & San Francisco State University. 2003–05.
- Schwall Dissertation Fellow in Biomedical Research, UC Davis. 1997-99
- Pre-tenure Leave: Ecology and evolution of mammalian resistance to viper venoms. Faculty Research Committee, Fairfield University. 2010.
- Summer Research Stipend: Venom resistance research. Faculty Research Committee. 2008.
- Resistance of mammalian prey to rattlesnake venom toxins. Faculty Research Committee. 2007.