Dr. Paul Baginski
Assistant Professor of Mathematics & Computer
o: Bannow Science Center Rm GR-20
Recent publications. Full list available at http://faculty.fairfield.edu/pbaginski/Publications.html
* ``Arithmetic congruence monoids: a survey'' (with S. Chapman). To appear in Combinatorial and Additive Number Theory: Contributions from CANT 2011. Ed. Melvyn Nathanson. Springer Proceedings in Mathematics & Statistics.
* ``Definable envelopes of nilpotent subgroups of groups with chain conditions on centralizers'' (with T. Alt\i nel). To appear in Proc. Amer. Math. Soc.
* ``Products of two atoms in Krull monoids and arithmetical characterizations of class groups.'' (with A. Geroldinger, D. Grynkiewicz, and A. Philipp). Eur. J. Comb. 34 (2013), no. 8, 1244--1268.
* ``Factorizations of algebraic integers, block monoids, and additive number theory'' (with S. Chapman) Amer. Math. Monthly 118 (2011), no. 10, 901--920.
* ``A new characterization of half-factorial Krull monoids'' (with R. Kravitz) J. Algebra Appl. 9 (2010), no. 5, 825--837.