If you are interested in applying to the Reading and Language Development Program, please:
Upon being admitted, candidates will need to complete the following tasks before being cleared for registration:
- Sign your acceptance offer via the link included in the letter of acceptance that was emailed to you;
- Provide proof of fingerprinting to the Graduate School of Education and Allied Professions
- Provide proof of immunization to the Health Center.
If you have not completed the formal admission process and want to begin taking courses now, please consider Non-matriculated Student Status. Application Instructions:
- Apply online - Graduate Admission Application
- Submit $60 application fee
- Students must provide an official copy of their transcript with the degree posted. Please bring your official transcript in a sealed envelope to the non-matriculated admission interview or send the official transcript to: Office of Graduate Admission, Fairfield University, 1073 North Benson Road, Fairfield, CT 06824 or electronically to email@example.com.
- Email Dr. Jule McCombes-Tolis in order to arrange for advisement