On This Page
The Infrastructure Services Server Team perform several functions for the University.
- Servers - We install and maintain our Data Center servers for a variety of on-premise applications and storage needs.
- Email – We provision Outlook for Staff and Faculty, as well as Gmail for Students.
- User Accounts – Our User Accounts are set up and maintained via our NetID system. These accounts provide access to most University ITS Resources.
- Cloud Storage – We are able to offer Dropbox storage for faculty and staff for academic and work purposes. This file storage space is accessible both on and off campus, and via smart devices. Students are able to utilize Google Drive for online file storage.
The Infrastructure Services Unified Communications Team maintains the University's wired and wireless networks, as well as the Avaya Communications Platform.
- Network – Fairfield University has a robust wired and wireless network. The University offers Wi-Fi coverage throughout our buildings, as well as many outdoor areas on our beautiful 200 acre campus.
- Voice Services – The Unified Communications Team also maintains and supports the Avaya Communications Platform, Campus Emergency Phones, and several other services associated with traditional voice communications.
If you are having problems with any of the services mentioned above, please go to the ITS HelpDesk webpage, or contact email@example.com. A Support Technician will be assigned to troubleshoot the issue and will get back to you.
For 24/7 after hours support please call (203) 254 - 4069 or use the chat feature.