At Fairfield University, we know that the cost of a private college education is an important financial investment and a major decision for you as a student and for your family. The value of this investment will be realized in many ways over your lifetime.
At Fairfield, you will receive an inspiring education, which will become the foundation for an inspired life. From the time of your admission to Fairfield until your graduation, our financial aid counselors will work with you to be sure you are aware of all the financial aid options available to you to achieve your educational goals.
The Value of a Fairfield Education
Students choose Fairfield because of our integrated approach to learning which results in graduates who are intellectually prepared and adaptable to face the ever-changing issues of the 21st century through:
- A broad liberal arts education combined with professional development to encourage critical and independent thinking
- A student-focused, holistic and diverse educational environment
- A strong sense of community based on ethical values and social justice
Getting to Know You
We value the individuality of every student, knowing that each has different financial requirements.
- Over 70% of Fairfield students finance their education through a combination of scholarships, grants, work-study, graduate assistantships or loans.
- There are many resources to consider and our financial aid counselors give all students and their families the time and attention they deserve to assess their financial aid options.
- We do everything we can to understand your unique set of circumstances and to help you find the financial assistance you need to attend our university.
Financial Services from Start to Finish
We are committed to providing the highest quality, financial aid services to all eligible students for all of their years of enrollment at Fairfield:
- Confidential individual and family financial aid counseling available to all eligible students
- Guidance on identifying the best possible financial aid resources and packages