2014 NYC St. Patrick's Day Parade
Join Fairfield University alumni, parents, and friends
on Monday, March 17, 2014 as we march in the
2014 NYC St. Patrick's Day Parade!
Meet us before we march for breakfast at
200 Park Avenue
(44th & Vanderbilt)
10:00 a.m. - 12:45 p.m.
Fairfield's line-up time is 1:20 p.m.
Fairfield is once again a sponsor of the NYC St. Patrick's Day Parade! In order to ensure that you are a part of our group - and seen with us on national television - all members of your party must check in at the Vanderbilt Suites before 12:45 p.m. There you will also pick up your official Fairfield parade sashes.
Please note: If you have not checked in and picked up your sash by 12:45 p.m., you will not be permitted to march with Fairfield due to security reasons. We must be lined up to march by 1:20 p.m., so our group will leave the Vanderbilt Suites to walk to our line-up location beginning at 12:45 p.m. Don't miss us! Families of alumni - including children of all ages - are welcome to join us for both breakfast and the parade. Marchers will be required to abide by all official Rules & Regluations of the NYC St. Patrick's Day Parade. Please see below for details.
For questions, call the Office of Alumni Relations
at (203) 254-4280 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
New York City St. Patrick's Day Rules & Regulations
The dress code for the parade is comfortable business attire.
- Dress code is comfortable business attire.
- Funny and or green hats, wigs, face paint, sneakers and green-dyed hair are not permitted.
- Drinking, smoking and eating are prohibited.
- Wagons are not permitted on the parade route.
- Units need to be in proper formation before approaching Fifth Avenue.
- All marchers are expected to maintain the same pace during the parade; strolling or falling back in the line is not permitted.
- Straight, organized lines are to be maintained at all times, with 10 marchers per row.
- After the group has stepped off, no one may enter or exit the parade route.
- Strollers need to maintain the same pace as the marchers, and falling back in line is not permitted.
- Animals and mascots are prohibited.
- Displays of any kind are prohibited.
- Shirts with advertisements are not permitted.
- One identifying banner for each unit.
For more information www.nycstpatricksparade.org