2014 Reunion Committees
Class of 1969
Class of 1989
Class of 1994
Class of 1999
Class of 2004
We rely on our Reunion Committee members to serve as ambassadors for the University. Committee members communicate directly with classmates to help us keep our information current and to encourage class gift support and attendance at Reunions.
Reunion Committee Opportunities
Success of Reunion Class Gift initiatives would not be possible without the work and dedication of Class Committees, a group of volunteers who work tirelessly to encourage attendance at Reunion Weekend and Reunion Class Gift participation. Fairfield's staff members work closely with each committee to help alumni reconnect with each other and with Fairfield, and to help reach Reunion Class Gift goals. There are many ways in which you can help your class' committee during your Reunion year:
- Encourage friends to attend the Reunion
- Make a gift to Fairfield during the Reunion cycle (July 1 - June 6 (Reunion))
- Help recruit others to be on the Reunion committee
- Make personal contacts with classmates via phone, e-mail, or letter, encouraging them to attend Reunion, gathering news/notes, and inviting them to make a gift to Fairfield during the Reunion cycle
- Submit a class note to the Fairfield Magazine
- Post photos of Fairfield days on the Reunion Facebook Page
- Host a Reunion class gathering in your area, "warm up to Reunion", in the year leading up to the June event
- Help identify and personally encourage donors from your class
- Make thank you calls or write thank you notes to class donor
- Assist with class Facebook page
- Assist with marketing and planning your Friday Class Night Reception
- Chair the communications, events, or giving aspects of your class' committee
If you would like to join your class' Reunion Committee or for additional information please contact us at email@example.com.
There are many volunteer opportunities at Fairfield, to learn more click here.