Senior Week is a week-long program organized by members of the junior and sophomore classes. The week offers the graduating class opportunities to strengthen friendships, reflect on their years together at Fairfield, and to celebrate their accomplishments as they prepare for the future. The week consists of eight (8) different events that happen both on and off campus.
Senior Week events include:
- Senior Week Soiree is a reception with Fairfield University's staff, and faculty. This is a time for members of the Fairfield University community to say goodbye to the graduating seniors. It also provides an opportunity for the graduating students to thank those who have positively impacted their Fairfield experience!
- Senior Stags Give Back: In more Ways than one: is a day of service that gives members of the senior class, faculty, staff and alumni an opportunity to be “men and women for others” as they spend time beautifying a neighboring area. This experience includes lunch and transportation.
- Stag Night provides a venue for the students to celebrate their time together at Fairfield. Entertainment, food, and beverages are provided.
- Brunch is a time for the class to come together for one last meal in the Main Dining Room of the Barone Campus Center.
- Commencement Ball is a formal event that takes place at an off-campus location. It is a night full of dinner, dancing, and celebration!
- Senior Picnic is a day trip to an off-campus location that consists of recreational activities like canoeing, swimming, rock climbing walls, softball fields, pools, a BBQ, ice cream truck, entertainment, and so much more!
- The Friday Trip is an outing that the Senior Class takes to an undisclosed location. More about this trip is coming soon!
- Family Dance is the night before Commencement. It is an event for students to gather with their whole family and friends as they experience four floors of food, dancing, and live entertainment!
Senior Week Ticket Information
Senior Week Ticket pre-sale will occur from March 31st through April 13th. After that students will only be able to purchase tickets in person in the John A. Barone Campus Center Oak Room. These dates will be released as it gets closer.
Anyone who is attending any Senior Week Events that take place off-campus must take the transportation provided or they will not be admitted to the event.
Senior Week Dates:
Monday May12 3:30 p.m. – 5:30 p.m. Senior Soiree
Tuesday May 13 11:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m. Service
Tuesday May 13 9:00 p.m. – 1:00 a.m. Stag Night
Wednesday May 14 1:30 a.m. – 1:00 p.m. Brunch
Wednesday May 14 7:00 p.m. – 12 a.m. Commencement Ball
Thursday May 15 12:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m. Picnic
Friday May 16 TBD TBD
Saturday May 17 8:00 p.m. – 12:00 a.m. Family Dance
See the 2012 Senior Week slide show for highlights from a great week for our Class of 2012!
Senior Week Leadership Team:
Senior Week Strategists:
Tom Kenney - 2015
Joanna Durgin - 2015
Senior Week Chairs:
Aren Alberico - 2016
Andrea Bushee - 2015
Matthew Caminiti - 2016
Alex Cucchi - 2015
Stephanie Garcia - 2016
Lindsey Hanley - 2015
Janice Herbert - 2015
Tracy Michelle Leon - 2016
Nicole Miles - 2015
Claretta Mills - 2016
Maritza Morinvil - 2016
Jennifer Patten - 2015
Johana Rendon-Ledesma - 2016
Chelsey Silva - 2015
Samantha Viscovich - 2015
Senior Week Contact:
If you have any questions, please contact Colleen Wilson, Program Coordinator in Office of Student Programs & Leadership Development at (203) 254-4000, ext. 2081 or firstname.lastname@example.org.