Plans underway for Senior Week!
As the class of 2011 starts to plan for life after Fairfield, the University Activities Office and the Senior Week Planning Committee are busy planning a celebration in their honor! Although Senior Week 2011 is in the early planning stages, it does promise to be a memorable and exciting week for the class of 2011.
For more information about Senior Week visit www.fairfield.edu/seniorweek.
Senior Week offers the graduating class many events to strengthen friendships, reflect on their years together at Fairfield, and to celebrate their accomplishments as they prepare for the future. The week consists of seven (7) different events that happen both on and off campus:
- Monday May 16: The Jesuit Social is a reception with Fairfield University's Jesuits, staff, and faculty.
- Tuesday May 17: Brunch is a time for the class to come together for one last meal in the Main Dining Room
of the campus center.
- Tuesday May 17: Pub Night provides a venue for entertainment, food, and beverages.
- Wednesday May 18: Commencement Ball is a formal event that takes place at an off-campus location
with dinner and dancing all night.
- Thursday May 19: The Senior Picnic is a day trip to an off-campus location with activities like canoeing,
swimming, and a BBQ!
- Friday May 20: The Mohegan Sun Casino Trip includes $10 meal and $10 betting vouchers.
- Saturday May 21: Family Dance offers four floors of food, dancing, and live entertainment.
Please note that all of the events are for members of the class of 2011 only, and can sell out, so make sure to have your son or daughter register early.
The only events that students can invite guests to are Commencement Ball and Family Dance. For Commencement Ball, students can invite one guest until the event sells out. For the Family Dance, students are not limited on the number of guests they invite unless the event sells out.
Students will not be able to purchase additional tickets and individual tickets until the end of April.