Fairfield University Media Center
The Media Center is about capturing beauty and truth as seen through a diverse set of eyes.
It's about giving support to students and faculty in their efforts to learn and to teach.
And it's about producing things that communicate and inspire. Some of these projects can be viewed in the Media Center Portfolio.
Workshops for video and graphical software applications, as well as hands on technical training are available for students, faculty and staff. Here are the Media Center and RCADE Calendars.
Above all, the Media Center is about participating in the Jesuit mission of educating to empower and motivating to serve.
The Media Center provides video and audio production services, event and presentation support, and A/V technology design and instruction. For more information visit www.fairfield.edu/mc or call us at extension 2697.
A. Video, Audio and Web Production Services
- Video production (Commercials, Web Videos, TV Shows, Sports Broadcasts)
- Web design and production
- Digital Graphic Design
- Media Duplication and Digitization
- Live Shot Delivery to News Networks (LTN)
B. Event and Presentation Services
- Event and Presentation Design, Production and Capture
- Event web streaming
- Lecture capture
C. A/V Technology Design, Installation and Instruction
- A/V systems design and installation
- A/V equipment rental
- RCADE - Resource Center for Advanced Digital Exploration Provides training to faculty, staff, and students in media design, technology, and software
D. Cable System Management and Maintenance
- Cable television installation and service
- CTN Campus Television Network Channel Management