Junior and Senior Programs
The Build-A-House Community Program is an exciting opportunity for juniors and seniors to share their passion with the Fairfield University community. Juniors and seniors wishing to live together are asked to identify a theme they are passionate about that benefits our campus community in a positive way. These communities, in collaboration with their advisor, will be responsible for educating the University community about their theme. Locations eligible for these communities include the Townhouses, Apartment complex, and the beach community.
- If selected, students in these communities will be placed prior to housing selection, avoiding the need to participate in the lottery process.
- University funding will help support the work of each community.
- While any traditional location for upperclassmen is eligible for participation in this program, Barone House, Southwell, and Townhouse 127 have been pre-designated as Build-a-House communities.
This is a great opportunity to experience a different type of housing that will allow you to strengthen your passion and share it with the community. To apply, click Build-a-House.
Deadlines and Information
Application deadline: Wednesday, March 9th at 12 noon to firstname.lastname@example.org
Manresa Open Houses:
Wednesday, February 23rd and Thursday, February 24th from 6-8 p.m.
Send all inquiries to: email@example.com
What is Manresa House?
The Manresa House Program is designed to be an off-campus intentional living community for juniors and seniors committed to exploring their vocation in an environment focused on Social Justice, rooted in the Ignatian spirit and inspired by the Jesuit tradition of being "men and woman for others". The Manresa House program will consist of four men and five women, and be housed in two off-campus residences on North Benson Road, across from Campus.
Participation in Manresa House includes:
- Off-Campus Community Living
- Preferential Housing Selection
- Shared Meals
- Social Justice Projects
- Community Activities and Trips
- and more ...