Immigration Attorneys

If for any reason there are questions that the Office of International Students is not able to answer, or you are seeking to change your status from F-1, we recommend that you consult an immigration attorney. Please keep in mind that not all who claim to be immigration attorneys are certified and entitled to advise you. Fraud is very common in this field. Make sure to check credentials and references from the immigration lawyer you are seeking to work with.

Below is a short list of immigration attorneys in the Fairfield area.

This contact information is provided for your convenience. These attorneys are neither approved nor endorsed by Fairfield University.