Disability Support Services(DSS) facilitates effective, reasonable classroom accommodations for all students on campus who disclose a disability, meet the eligibility criteria, and request accommodations.
Students are encouraged to meet with each professor to review accommodation requests and how they will pertain to each class. Students should talk to professors about how their disability affects learning and how the accommodations will be implemented at the beginning of each semester.
If you are currently registered with our office, please see the exam schedule and resources. If you would like to register with our office, please see the exam schedule and resources. If you would like to register with our office for the first time, please contact DSS.
See the Special Accommodations page for a full listing of accommodations and services.
Additional Resources through Disability Support Services
- One-on-one Meetings Weekly
- Time Management
- Study Skills
- Organization and Planning
- Effective Note Taking
Academic and Student Resources
- Academic Skills Development
- Peer Group Tutorial Program
- Faculty Advisors and Faculty Office Hours
- Math Center (fairfield.edu/mathcenter)
- Counseling & Psychological Services (203) 254-4000, ext. 2146
- Public Safety (203) 254-4090
- Health Center (203) 254-4000, ext. 2241
- Campus Ministry (203) 254-4000, ext. 3045