Do You or Someone You Know Have an Eating Disorder
Are you experiencing the following warning signs?
- Have you lost or gained a significant amount of weight recently?
- Do you avoid eating meals or snacks when you are with friends?
- Do you categorize food into "good foods" or "bad foods"?
- Do you calculate the number of fat grams and calories in each bite?
- Do you talk or worry about your size and shape?
- Do you weigh yourself often?
- Do you exercise out of guilt or to lose weight instead of for your health and enjoyment?
- Have your friends and family expressed concern over your weight or health?
If you answered yes to some of these questions,
you or someone you know could be struggling with, or on your way to, an eating disorder.
For further assessment call Counseling & Psychological Services at (203) 254-4000, ext. 2146.