Are you experiencing:
- Persistent feelings of sadness?
- Excessive crying?
- Loss of energy or increased fatigue?
- Loss of interest or pleasure in your regular activities?
- Feelings that life is empty and not much fun anymore?
- Insomnia, oversleeping, or a decreased need for sleep?
- Changes in appetite that result in weight loss or gain not related to dieting?
- Difficulty concentrating, making decisions, or being easily distracted?
- Irritability, restlessness, or racing thoughts?
- Feelings of helplessness, worthlessness or guilt?
- Frequent thoughts of suicide or death?
- Chronic aches and pains not caused by a physical illness?
If you answered YES to one or more of these questions, you may be suffering from a depressive disorder.
For further assessment call Counseling & Psychological Services at (203) 254-4000, ext. 2146.
Office hours: Monday-Friday 8:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m.