Floor Programs for RAs
- Customized residence hall workshops designed to meet the needs of your students. For example, workshops can be designed to assist in resume writing, interview workshops, professional dress, dinner etiquette, an overview of CPC services, or topics as requested by your floor.
- RAs are welcome to bring their floor to the CPC to conduct evening workshops.
- Strong Interest and Myers Briggs assessments. These are great ways to help clarify interests and validate student career goals. They can be administered individually or in a group setting.
- Personalized one-on-one career counseling sessions. Call (203) 254-4081 to make an appointment.
- The CPC has a resource room open to all students with information available on corporate annual reports, non-profit newspapers, resume writing guides, job search strategies, graduate school preparation.
Look for the CPCs workshops and orientations scheduled throughout the year. Many different programs on various topics will be offered.