Senior Week 2014 Ready, Set, Road Trip!
Senior Week tickets:
Senior Week is a week program that offers the graduating class opportunities to strengthen friendships, reflect on their years together at Fairfield, and to celebrate their accomplishments as they prepare for the future. The week consists of nine (9) different events that happen both on and off campus.
Here is the full Senior Week Brochure including all the information you need to know for the week!
Senior Week 2014 events included:
- Mass for Class of 2014: Come together to worship and receive a special blessing as you get ready to start a new chapter of your life. All members of the Class of 2014 are welcome. Fr. Michael J. Doody, S.J., will be presider.
- Senior Week Soiree: Deep in the Heart of Texas: Gather with members of the Fairfield community in Texas’ number one visitor and leisure destination. Experience the blending of year-round sports and true southern hospitality in a place known for optimism becoming opportunity.
- Stags Give Back: Senior Service Day: This day of service gives you an opportunity to be "men and women for others" as you assist in preparing Seaside Park for its opening in late May. Food trucks will meet you there for a fantastic lunch in the "City of Parks."
- Stag Night: Copacabana in South Beach: Come party in the city where the heat is on for a night of tropical fun!
- Senior Brunch: Brunch in the Bayou: Vive la Barone! Stop by for a little taste of New Orleans as you share one last meal in Barone served by your favorite faculty and staff!
- Commencement Ball: A Night with the Stars: is a formal event that takes place at an off-campus location. It is a night full of dinner, dancing, and celebration!
- Senior Picnic: Keep Calm & Aloha: Travel to an off-campus location that consists of recreational activities like canoeing, swimming, rock climbing, softball fields, mini-golf, a BBQ, ice cream truck, entertainment, and so much more!
- Six Flags: More Flags, More Fun: Enjoy a day off campus embarking on pulse-pounding roller coasters, cooling off at Hurricane Harbor, and experiencing one of their entertaining shows! A great day of fun in the sun and excitement!
- Family Dance: Three Cities, One Stop: Continue your trip up historic Route 14 with your family and friends. Make stops in Washington, D.C., New York City, and Boston!
Senior Week Ticket Information
Students must present their StagCard when picking up their order or purchasing additional tickets.
Children under the age of 10 do not need a ticket to Family Dance.
All sales are final. No refunds will be permitted. All orders are subject to proof and verification of graduation status.
Should you have any questions about Senior Week, please contact the Department of Student Programs and Leadership Development at email@example.com or (203) 254-4000, ext. 2081.
Vintage Senior Week Sweatshirts can also be purchased for $35 via the Senior Week Store.
Senior Week Schedule
|Sunday, May 11||7 p.m. - 8 p.m.||Mass for Class of 2014|
|Monday, May 12||3:30 p.m. - 5:30 p.m.||Senior Soiree; Deep in the Heart of Texas
|Tuesday, May 13||11 a.m. - 3 p.m.||Senior Service (Buses leave at 10:30 a.m.) - Sold Out|
|Tuesday, May 13||9 p.m. - 1 a.m.||Stag Night|
|Wednesday, May 14||11:30 a.m. - 1 p.m.||Senior Brunch|
|Wednesday, May 14||7 p.m. - 12 midnight||Commencement Ball (Buses leave at 5 p.m.) - Sold Out|
|Thursday, May 15||1 p.m. - 6 p.m.||Senior Picnic (Buses leave at noon)|
|Friday, May 16||Noon - 6 p.m.||Six Flags (Buses leave at 10:30 a.m.)|
|Saturday, May 17||8 p.m. - 12 midnight||Family Dance|
|Saturday, May 17||4 p.m.||Baccalaureate Mass (Alumni Hall)
Students attending any Senior Week Events that take place off campus must take the transportation provided or they will not be admitted to the event.
- Tuesday, May 13: Buses depart for Service at 10:30 a.m. from Alumni Hall.
- Tuesday, May 13: Stag Night shuttles will run from Lantern Point to/from campus from 8:45 p.m. until 1 a.m.
- Wednesday, May 14: Commencement Ball buses depart Alumni Hall starting at 5 p.m. A shuttle will run from Lantern Point to/from campus from 5-6 p.m. and 1-2 a.m.
- Thursday, May 15: Picnic buses depart Alumni Hall starting at noon. A shuttle will run from Lantern Point to/from campus from 11:30 a.m.-12 noon and 7:30-8 p.m.
- Friday, May 16: Six Flags buses depart Alumni Hall at 10:30 a.m.
- Saturday, May 17: Family Dance Lantern Point shuttles to Barone Campus Center will run from 7:30 p.m. until midnight. There will also be campus shuttles running between the Townhouses, Dolan, Village, and Quick Center parking lots to the Barone Campus Center throughout the events.
Senior Week Chairs
Joanna Durgin, Thomas Kenney, Aren Alberico, Andrea Bushee, Matthew Caminiti, Alex Cucchi, Stephanie Garcia, Lindsey Hanley, Janice Herbert, Tracy Michelle Leon, Nicole Miles, Claretta Mills, Maritza Morinvil, Jennifer Patten, Johana Rendon-Ledesma, Chelsey Silva, Samantha Viscovich
Senior Week Contact
If you have any questions, please contact Colleen Wilson, Program Coordinator in Department of Student Programs & Leadership Development at (203) 254-4000, ext. 2081 or firstname.lastname@example.org.