Senior Week 2016
Senior Week is a week-long program that offers the graduating class opportunities to strengthen friendships, reflect on their years together at Fairfield, and to celebrate their accomplishments as they prepare for the future. The year's Senior Week will consist of eight (8) different events that happen both on and off campus. These 2016 events will be taking place from Sunday May 15th - Saturday May 21st with Commencement being on the morning of Sunday, May 22nd at 9:30 am.
- Mass for Class of 2016: Come together to worship and receive a special blessing as you get ready to start a new chapter of your life. All members of the Class of 2016 are welcome.
- Senior Soiree: Faculty and staff members of the University community gather with you for a social event to reminisce about their times at Fairfield. The Class of 2016 Manor Yearbook will also be dedicated to an influential Fairfield community member!
To see pictures from 2015's Senior Soiree: Click Here
- Senior Service Day: This day of service gives you an opportunity to be “men and women for others” while giving back to the local community. Food trucks will meet you at the off-campus site for a fantastic lunch.
To see pictures from 2015's Senior Service: Click Here
- Stag Night: Dance and sing the night away to live entertainment as you hang out with your friends, stand around fire-pits and enjoy great appetizers and refreshments!
To see pictures from 2015's Stag Night: Click Here
- Commencement Ball: Travel off-campus with your dates and friends for a nice meal and a night of dancing!
To see pictures from 2015's Commencement Ball: Click Here
- Senior Picnic: Travel off campus for a day of fun in the sun including a pool, water sports, games, and lots of food Partake in recreational activities like canoeing, swimming, rock climbing, mini-golf, egg-toss and pie-eating contests.
To see picture's from 2015's Senior Picnic: Click Here
- Family Dance: Reminisce with family and friends as you enjoy your last night on campus while travling through al three floors of the transormed Barone Campus Center. Live entertainment, dancing and hors d'oeuvres are available on all floors.
To see picture's from 2015's Family Dance: Click Here
Contact Colleen Wilson, Assistant Director of Student Programs in the Office of Student Engagment at (203) 254-4000 ext 2081 or firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.