Move-in and Fall Welcome
Fall Welcome, which occurs September 4 - September 5, 2016, allows first-year students to reconnect with each other and the Fairfield community before classes begin.
First-year students move in on Sunday, September 4 and attend important sessions during the week to prepare them academically and socially for the year to come.
Highlights of Fall Welcome include interacting with Resident Assistants, New Student Leaders, and Community Associates and attending a variety of sessions and events.
See the Move-in Day Schedule (Last year's schedule)
See the Fall Welcome Schedule (Last year's schedule)
Welcome to the important logistics related to move-in. Please ensure you review all materials, specifically traffic patterns and arrival times.
Enter through the Main Gate only:
- Campion Hall and Jogues Hall keep FORWARD
- Gonzaga Hall and Regis Hall are to make an immediate left and follow the loop around campus
- Transfer Students are to make an immediate left and then a right into the BCC parking lot. Please check in at the Office of Residence Life - BCC 096 to pick up your key.
- Arrive at the unloading zone for your residence hall
- You will be given an "Arrival Time" card where you will provide your room number and cell number
- Time limit to unload car is 20 minutes
- Student checks in at arrival table to pick keys and welcome packet
- One person must remain with car at all times
- After unloading, please move car to any lot designated for move-in day parking (you will receive a map upon entering campus)
- Pick up your StagCard at the BCC Lower Level and enjoy the festivities below
To ensure a smooth check-in please adhere to arrival times:
8-11:45 a.m. Transfer Student Move-In
8-8:45 a.m. Students assigned to a 4th floor room
9-9:45 a.m. Students assigned to a 3rd floor room
10-10:45 a.m. Students assigned to a 2nd floor room
11-11:45 a.m. Students assigned to a 1st floor room and ground floor
What to Bring
Must-read for new students and parents
Find out where everything is on campus, including parking location and traffic patterns.