Thank you to our sponsors and advertisers!
Eliovson & Tenore
Fairfield Cheese Company
Fairfield University Athletic Department
Fairfield University Undergraduate, Graduate
and Part Time Programs
Greater Bridgeport Symphony
Fairfield County Community Foundation—William and Phillip Carlson Fund
Herman Goldman Foundation
New England Foundation for the Arts
Make the Difference! Become a Quick Center Champion and make the arts a vital part of your community!
Located in Fairfield County, Fairfield University's Quick Center for the Arts is a multi-faceted facility that presents a wide variety of high quality performances, lectures, and exhibits. Opened in 1990, the Quick Center serves a large and diverse population, and strives to serve this community as a place to gather for shared enrichment experiences, both artistic and educational. As an entity of Fairfield University, a Jesuit institution, the Quick Center for the Arts shares the Jesuit mission of developing the creative and intellectual potential of its constituents, including members of the Fairfield University community and the residents of greater Fairfield County.
This quality of programming isn’t possible without you! Ticket sales only cover a fraction of the cost of operating a world-class performing arts facility.
How can you get involved?
- Be a member and enjoy all of the benefits that come with engaging more personally with the Quick Center staff, artists and speakers!
- Donate and know that your support will help us continue the programming you’ve grown to love. (Check with your employer to find out if they offer matching gifts and double your contribution!)
- Be a Quick Center Sponsor and enjoy the benefits of reaching an influential audience!
- Rent one of our beautiful spaces for your next event and get first-class service for your guests!
- Consider leaving a legacy gift that will serve the Quick Center for years to come.
The thrilling, uplifting, and life-enhancing power of the arts is yours to give.
Art Auction in support of the Quick Center – Coming in January 2015!
Love Monica Scarlato’s bold and exhilarating work, Deep into My Ocean (featured on the cover of our 2014/15 brochure and displayed in our lobby)? Well this is the perfect opportunity to make this Westport artist’s work your own!
The Quick Center for the Arts will be auctioning off Monica’s piece to raise funds for our ARTSBOUND School Matinee Series. Each year, the Quick Center exposes over 4,000 Kindergarten through 8th grade students from surrounding areas to live theatre experiences that enhance their learning, ignite creativity, and offer a new view of the world around them.
Support our programming and make this vibrant work of art a part of your personal collection by taking part in our auction!
The auction will take place this Spring and more details will be available in January on this page. For immediate questions email Lori Jones at firstname.lastname@example.org.