Video Recording Borrowing Policy
Borrowing Video Recordings
Who may borrow feature films and educational programs on video or DVD for home viewing*?
- Fairfield University students
- Fairfield University faculty members
- Fairfield University staff members
- Fairfield Preparatory faculty members
- Fairfield University guest borrowers
*Video recordings are due back 7 days after checkout. The late fee is $.05/day.
Note: Persons not listed above are prohibited from taking video recordings out of the library.
Please speak to Brooke Duffy, the Reference & Instruction Librarian at ext. 4206 to discuss a particular case which you believe warrants consideration.
Note: If the video recording has a status of "on reserve," its circulation will be restricted to Fairfield University students in the designated course, and their professor(s).