Dr. Diana Hulse
Professor of Counselor Education
o: Canisius Hall Rm 122
Current Research Interests
My main research interests lie in the areas of group work and corrective feedback. My research has resulted in the publication of two books and over 30 refereed published papers. One of my unique contributions has been the development and publication of the Corrective Feedback Instrument-Revised which is used as a discussion tool to help professionals better understand factors that influence the exchange of feedback and its implications.
In 2010 I began collaborating with retired Police Captain, Peter J. McDermott. Our collaboration has resulted in published articles in the FBI Law Enforcement Bulletin and Counseling Today. Our most recent publication is the training handbook, Policing in the 21st Century: TALK Trumps Technology.
- CN 9: Comp Exam-School Counsel
- CN 99: Comp Exam/Clin Men Hlth Cnsl
- CN 455: Group Work:Theories&Practices
- CN 500: Theor/Cnslng & Psychotherapy
- CN 558: Counseling Practicum
- CN 585: Intro to Clinical Supervision
- CN 595: Independent Study 201101