Dr. Linda A. Henkel
Professor of Psychology
o: Bannow Science Center Rm 465
- American Psychological Association Dissertation Research Award, 1994.
- Mildred and Herbert Weisinger Dissertation Fellowship, 1994.
- SUNY Stony Brook Psychology Department Award for Excellence in Teaching, 1993.
- Summer Research Stipend, Fairfield University, 2009
- Association for Psychological Science/Psi Chi Summer Research Grant, 2008
- Faculty Research Grant, Fairfield University, How older adults think about where their knowledge comes from, 2007
- Academic Research Enhancement Award (AREA Grant), National Institutes of Health, Repeated attempts at recollection and false memories, 2002-2006
- Summer Research Stipend, Fairfield University, Memory errors and distortions, 2002
- Travel Grant for fMRI Training Institute, American Psychological Association, 2002
- Proposal Development Grant, University of North Florida, Cognitive aging, 2001