Dr. Angela Kim Harkins
Associate Professor of Religious Studies
o: Donnarumma Hall Rm 345
- Distinguished Teaching Award, College of Arts and Sciences, Fairfield University, 2011.
- Honorary Faculty Member of Alpha Mu Gamma, National Collegiate Foreign Language Honor Society, Fairfield University, 2011.
- Alpha Sigma Nu, 1994.
- Departmental Distinction Award, Theology, Loyola University, Chicago, 1994.
- Presidential Scholarship, Loyola University of Chicago, 1990-1994.
- Marie Curie International Incoming Fellow at the University of Birmingham, United Kingdom; 2014-2016; funded by the European Commission (309,000 Euros).
- Christian Leaders Initiative Fellowship Award; 2012-2013; AJC and Shalom Hartman Institute.
- Catholic Biblical Association Post-doctoral Fellowship, Spr 2007.
- Wimmer Family Foundation Faculty Development Award. Duquesne University. Summer 2004.
- Presidential Scholarship Award. Duquesne University. 2004.
- Postdoctoral Teaching Fellowship, College of Arts & Letters, University of Notre Dame. 2003.
- Fulbright Scholarship for study at Hebrew University, Jerusalem, Israel 1997-1998.
- Interuniversity Fellow, 1997-1998.
- Memorial Stipend. Catholic Biblical Association of America. Renewed 1998-2003.
- Wabash Center for Teaching and Learning in Theology and Religion. 2009-2010; Summer Research Grant 2010.
- Department of Religious Studies Summer Research Grant. College Advisory Board. 2009.
- 10th Jerusalem Summer School in Jewish Studies on Jewish Liturgy and Synagogue Life. The Institute for Advanced Studies, The Hebrew University. 2000.
- Zahm Research Travel Grant. University of Notre Dame. 1997.
- Orion Center for the Study of the Dead Sea Scrolls and Associated Literature, Research Grant. Hebrew University, Jerusalem, Israel. 1997.