Dr. Don W. Greenberg
Associate Professor of Politics
o: Donnarumma Hall Rm 208
- Awarded The Sears Foudation Award for creative teaching and campus leadership at Fairfield University, 1990.
- Inducted as member of Alpha Sigma Lambda: The honor society for the School of Continuing Education, 1988.
- Appointed Visiting United States Scholar at the Institute of U.S. Studies, University of London, and Research Scholar at Royal Holloway College in London, 1981.
- Full tuition scholarship - City University of New York for graduate study, 1970.
- Stipend awarded in the amount of $3,000 in addition to tuition for graduate study, 1970.
- Pass with Honors - 1st Doctoral Exam - City University of New York, 1969.
- Political Decision-Making in Stamford. The Connecticut Council for the Humanities. 1976.
- A study of community and political attitudes in Fairfield County. The Higher Education Center for Urban Studies. 1972.