Dr. Gayle A. Bogel
Assistant Professor of Educational Technology
o: Canisius Hall Rm 102
2013- Hilda and John Jay Award - Connecticut Association of School Librarians for significant contribution to the library media field on the local, state and national level.
2009 - Faculty Development Travel Award - New England Educational Assessment Network (NEEAN) Annual Fall Forum
2006 - Leadership Award - Easton/Redding/Region 9 Tri-District
2005 – Institute of Museum and Library Services Laura Bush 21st Century Doctoral Fellowship
- 2013 - Applied Ethics Summer Research Stipend: Applied Ethics for Information and Technology Professionals: Facets of Community Engaged Learning .
- 2012 – Service Learning Course Development Grant from the Office of Service Learning in the Center for Faith and Public Life, Fairfield University
- 2012 - SMART Partership/Training - SMART Technologies
- 2009 – SCSU University Curriculum Grant - Computer Supported Collaboration with Wikis
- 2006 - Braitmayer Foundation , Technology Collaboration
- 2006 - ANCC Educational Access Grant
- 2005 - ANCC Educational Access Grant