Dr. Gayle A. Bogel
Assistant Professor of Educational Technology
o: Canisius Hall Rm 102
Current Research Interests
As a co-director of the newly formed Educational Technology Training Center, Dr. Bogel is actively researching the integration of community partnerships in promoting digital equity for K-12 schools through teacher training and ongoing professional development.
Related news: Stag Spotlight: Get SMART!
Related research also includes the pedagogy of online teaching and learning, and the intersection of service learning and professional ethics.
- MD 99: Comprehensive Exam
- MD 401: SpecTopics: BYOD and Beyond
- MD 403: The School Library
- MD 405: School Library Automation
- MD 406: Introduction to Reference
- MD 409: TheLiterEnv:P-12 Lit & Reading
- MD 443: Intgr Instr Tech Elem Educ
- MD 463: Methods for Schl Library Media
- MD 470: Designing for Online Instruc
- MD 499: Research in Educational Tech I
- MD 500: Tech&Transform Culture
- MD 503: Res&Eval/K-12 Consul&Ldrshrp
- MD 546: Integrat Arts Elem Sch Curr
- MD 580: DirObs&SemScMedSpDSAPII
- MD 581: DirObserv&SuprvsdStntTchMedia
- MD 590: Internship/Schl Library Media
- MD 595: IndepStdyinEducTechnology