Dr. Rosemarie Elizabeth Gorman
o: Donnarumma Hall Rm 337
Current Research Interests
Dr. Gorman has given papers at various conferences that include the Catholic Theological Society of America, the College Theology Society and the Society of Christian Ethics. Her particular research interests include peacebuilding in conflictive situations, the Central American martyrs, the growing edge of Catholic Social Teaching and implications of various theologies of social and structural sin for fundamental moral theology.
She is a regular contributor to the Religious Studies Review and has published in the Journal of Peace and Justice.
- AE 293: Ethics of War and Peace
- RS 172: Contemp Morality: Basic Quests
- RS 175: Contemporary Moral Problems I
- RS 250: Contemp Moraility:Basic Ques
- RS 252: Contemporary Moral Problems