Dr. Bidyut Das
Assistant Professor of the Practice
Current Research Interests
Research interests are in the fields of bio-photonics (optical diagnostics and ultrafast time-gated biomedical imaging), condensed matter physics (quantum nano-structures, solar cells, spintronics with vertex beam).
Current work includes ultrafast optical spectroscopic studies of novel fluorescent probes/compounds for cancer diagnostics and treatment, development of new solar cell material, and study of electron spin dynamics using vertex beam.
- PS 15: General Physics I
- PS 15L: General Physics I Lab
- PS 15: General Physics I Lab
- PS 16: General Physics II Lab
- PS 16L: General Physics II Lab
- PS 71: Physics of Light and Color
- PS 206: Modern Optics Lab